Student Services » English Language Learners

English Language Learners

Families that do not speak English or children who do not have English as a primary language may be eligible for additional tutoring services. Please report any language barriers to your child's school counselor who will provide a consultation and assessments about your child's needs and may recommend additional services for your child. Students who are considered bi-lingual must take the World-Class Instructional Design and Assessment (WIDA) Statewide assessment.
For more information: Michigan Department of Education