Fiscal Year 2022/2023 Board Approved Budget
Fiscal Year 2021/2022 Board Approved Budget
Fiscal Year 2020/2021 Board Approved Budget
2021/22 Summary of Expenditures
2021/22 financial statement
2021/22 SINGLE AUDIT REPORT
Listing of Collective Bargaining Agreements
Health Care Benefit Plans - 2023
Health Care Benefits act
- Bids required under Section 5 of the Public Employee Health Benefits Act, 2007 PA 106, MCL 124.75.
- Lakeview has self-funded Health Benefit Plans.
District evaluation tools for Teachers
District evaluation tools for administrators
Salary and Benefit Description of Superintendent and All Employees
In an effort to be as transparent as possible with the largest single expense category the District has in the Budget, we are providing all employee wages by position for calendar year 2020. The format of this report is from lowest to highest earner, and includes all part-time, full-time, salary, hourly, extra pay, and overtime wages earned by individuals who were employed by the District during this time.
- The district did not incur costs for lobbying in 2021-2022.
Out-of-State Travel Information
- The district did not incur costs for out-of-state travel by a district administrator for 2021-2022.
Dues and Fees Information
District Procurement & Expense Reimbursement Information
Credit Card Information
Deficit Elimination Plan Information
- The district did not have any funds in a deficit for the 2021-2022 school year
Lakeview Public Schools Extended COVID-19 Continuity of Learning Plan
Lakeview Extended COVID-19 Learning - Training Report Jan. 2021
Lakeview Extended COVID-19 Learning Benchmark Assessment Goals Review 2020-21
Lakeview Public Schools Educational Goals Progress Report 2021-22
Educational Goals Progress Report 2022-23
Lakeview Public Schools
586-445-4000 x. 2501