Fiscal Year 2021/2022 Board Approved Budget
Fiscal Year 2020/2021 Board Approved Budget
2019/20 Summary of Expenditures
2019/20 financial statement
2019/20 SINGLE AUDIT REPORT
Listing of Collective Bargaining Agreements
Health Care Benefit Plans
Health Care Benefits act
- Bids required under Section 5 of the Public Employee Health Benefits Act, 2007 PA 106, MCL 124.75.
- Lakeview has self-funded Health Benefit Plans.
District evaluation tools for Teachers
District evaluation tools for administrators
Salary and Benefit Description of Superintendent and All Employees
In an effort to be as transparent as possible with the largest single expense category the District has in the Budget, we are providing all employee wages by position for calendar year 2020. The format of this report is from lowest to highest earner, and includes all part-time, full-time, salary, hourly, extra pay, and overtime wages earned by individuals who were employed by the District during this time.
- The district did not incur costs for lobbying in 2019-2020.
Out-of-State Travel Information
- The district did not incur costs for out-of-state travel by a district administrator for 2019-2020.
Dues and Fees Information
District Procurement & Expense Reimbursement Information
Credit Card Information
Deficit Elimination Plan Information
- The district did not have any funds in a deficit for the 2019-2020 school year
Lakeview Public Schools Extended COVID-19 Continuity of Learning Plan
Lakeview Extended COVID-19 Learning - Training Report
Lakeview Extended COVID-19 Learning Benchmark Assessment Goals Review