Fiscal Year 2019/2020 Board Approved Budget Summary
Fiscal Year 2018/2019 Board Approved Budget Summary
2018/19 Summary of Expenditures
2018/19 financial statement
2018/19 SINGLE AUDIT REPORT
Listing of Collective Bargaining Agreements
Health Care Benefit Plans
Health Care Benefits act
- Bids required under Section 5 of the Public Employee Health Benefits Act, 2007 PA 106, MCL 124.75.
- Lakeview has self-funded Health Benefit Plans.
District evaluation tools for Teachers
District evaluation tools for administrators
Salary and Benefit Description of Superintendent and All Employees
In an effort to be as transparent as possible with the largest single expense category the District has in the Budget, we are providing all employee wages by position for calendar year 2018. The format of this report is from highest to lowest earner, and includes all part-time, full-time, salary, hourly, extra pay, and overtime wages earned by individuals who were employed by the District during this time.
- The district did not incur costs for lobbying in 2018-2019.
Out-of-State Travel Information
- The district did not incur costs for out-of-state travel by a district administrator for 2018-2019.
Dues and Fees Information
District Procurement & Expense Reimbursement Information
Credit Card Information
Deficit Elimination Plan Information
- The district did not have any funds in a deficit for the 2018-2019 school year