Virtual School Information
at 586-445-4000, x2504.
- ALL LVS students must fill out the first (4) forms below...
(Application, Special Education, Network & Online Agreements)
- students NEW to the district must also submit the Orientation Agreement
- current students, NEW to LVS, transferring from a Lakeview building also need to submit the ISOC Form and Orientation Agreement
New Student Orientation Video
- Lakeview Virtual School is free to any registered Lakeview Resident or School of Choice student residing in Macomb County
- Lakeview Mentor Teachers will guide students to stay on task, meet deadlines, and seek help from their online teachers; they will also regularly communicate academic progress to parents
- Online courses run on the same calendar as Lakeview Public Schools
- Courses are taught by highly-qualified teachers, in all subject areas and levels
- FULL Virtual - student attends class daily through electronic means, all classes online, no classes in brick & mortar buildings; may be able to participate in and attend after hours extra-curricular events/activities in brick & mortar buildings
- HYBRID Virtual - student attends most classes daily through electronic means, may qualify to attend a non-core class in brick & mortar buildings (ie: electives, career tech classes, AP classes, dual enrollment); may be able to participate in and attend after hours extra-curricular events/activities in brick & mortar buildings
- FULL DISCIPLINE Virtual - student attends all classes daily through electronic means, may not attend any classes in our buildings; LEVEL 1 - may not participate in, but may attend after hours extra-curricular activities in our brick & mortar buildings, LEVEL 2 - may not participate in or attend after hours extra-curricular activities in our brick & mortar buildings