Virtual School Information
*Lakeview Virtual School is now OPEN for the 2020-2021 school year.
For information on enrolling with Lakeview Virtual School, please contact the Enrollment Office
at 586-445-4000, x2504.
NOTE: At this time, Lakeview will be accepting applications and enrollment paperwork via email - you can scan your paperwork or simply take a photo of it with your phone. Please email all paperwork to email@example.com. We also have a DROP BOX available in the vestibule of the ADMIN Building (27575 Harper) that is open from 6am to 7pm, Monday thru Friday. We will confirm receipt of your paperwork as it is checked in. Thank-you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time...Stay safe and healthy...
Lakeview Public Schools now offers a full K-12 online Virtual School...
- Lakeview Virtual School is free to any registered Lakeview Resident or School of Choice student residing in Macomb County
- Lakeview Mentor Teachers will guide students to stay on task, meet deadlines, and seek help from their online teachers; they will also regularly communicate academic progress to parents
- Online courses run on the same calendar as Lakeview Public Schools
- Courses are taught by highly-qualified teachers, in all subject areas and levels
Lakeview Virtual School offers (3) enrollment options:
- FULL Virtual - student attends all classes online; electives and extra-curricular activities are available (band, art, sports, etc.)
- HYBRID Virtual - student attends most classes online and may also attend one or two classes in Lakeview school buildings (band, art, etc.)
- FULL DISCIPLINE Virtual - student attends all classes online; electives are available, but student may not attend any classes or activities held at Lakeview school buildings