Virtual School Information
*Lakeview Virtual School is now OPEN for the 2021-2022 school year...
*completed applications can be mailed to or dropped off at the Wheat Administration Building
For information on enrolling with Lakeview Virtual School, please contact the Enrollment Office
at 586-445-4000, x2504.
New Student Orientation Video
Lakeview Public Schools now offers a full K-12 online Virtual School...
- Lakeview Virtual School is free to any registered Lakeview Resident or School of Choice student residing in Macomb County
- Lakeview Mentor Teachers will guide students to stay on task, meet deadlines, and seek help from their online teachers; they will also regularly communicate academic progress to parents
- Online courses run on the same calendar as Lakeview Public Schools
- Courses are taught by highly-qualified teachers, in all subject areas and levels
Lakeview Virtual School offers (3) enrollment options:
- FULL Virtual - student attends class daily through electronic means, all classes online, no classes in brick & mortar buildings; may be able to participate in and attend after hours extra-curricular events/activities in brick & mortar buildings
- HYBRID Virtual - student attends most classes daily through electronic means, may qualify to attend a non-core class in brick & mortar buildings (ie: electives, career tech classes, AP classes, dual enrollment); may be able to participate in and attend after hours extra-curricular events/activities in brick & mortar buildings
- FULL DISCIPLINE Virtual - student attends all classes daily through electronic means, may not participate in or attend any classes or after hours extra-curricular events/activities in brick & mortar buildings
Lakeview Virtual School is a program that offers interactive, online courses for K-12 students.
Courses are administered through Lincoln Learning Solutions, utilizing a "learning management system"
that offers engaging courses through a personalized, online, fully supported program.