Early Childhood Center Programs
Please click on the Preschool process update link above for more information
Tuition Preschool for 3 and 4 Year Old Children
- The Early Childhood Center offers a half day program for children who are 3 and 4 years old on or before September 1st.
- We offer a morning session from 8:00-11:00 AM, and an afternoon session from 12:30-3:30 PM.
- The Early Childhood Center offers 2, 3 or 5 days a week.
- We have a Stay-N-Play program for children enrolled in one of our preschool classes. Stay-N-Play is offered from 6:30-8:00 AM and again from 11:00-6:00 PM.
Great Start Readiness Program (GSRP) for 4 Year Old Children
- GSRP is a free preschool for families who qualify. GSRP is an application process. Applications for the 2020-2021 school year will become available at the Early Childhood Center in mid February.
- GSRP is a half day program that runs Monday through Thursday. The morning session is 8:00-11:00 AM, and the afternoon session is 12:30-3:30 PM.
Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE)
- Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE) services include special instruction and related services provided to young children, ages three through five, who qualify under the Individuals with Disabilities Act (IDEA, Part B, Section 619).
- Please contact Chris Templeton in Student Services at (586)445-4000 ext.2513 if you have questions or concerns about your child's development.
If you are interested in enrolling your child in Tuition Preschool or GSRP, please contact Alyssa Calderon at (586) 445-4159 or email@example.com
NOTE: Due to the directive from Governor Whitmer, Lakeview staff is currently working from home. With our ADMIN Building currently closed, the enrollment office is unable to allow parents to drop off paperwork. As soon as we are able to open again, we will update the website so that parents are aware that they may stop in to provide enrollment paperwork. If you have any questions regarding the enrollment process, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank-you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time...Stay safe and healthy...
For information on Preschool Standards, see Early Childhood Standards of Quality for Prekindergarten