Tuition Preschool Families: If you have pre-registered with us for the 2022-23 School year, please go here to fill out our online registration:
** If you choose to save a method of payment while registering in this system, your registration fees and weekly tuition will be charged to that payment option.**
IMPORTANT REMINDER TO FAMILIES: ALL previous balances with the district must be paid before registering your child in preschool/latchkey for the 2022-23 school year. If your family has a past due balance with our district, you will be placed on our waitlist until payment is complete. Please take care of this right away as space is limited within our programs.
- If you have questions related to past due latchkey/preschool accounts, please contact [email protected].
- If you have questions related to any other past due district accounts, please contact our business office at [email protected].
Early Childhood Center Programs
Lakeview Early Childhood Center offers many different program options to meet the needs of our families and community. Please see our many different options below to see which ones might be a good fit for you and your little one.
- Tuition Preschool
- Great Start Readiness Program (GSRP)
- Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE)
If you are interested in enrolling your child in Tuition Preschool or GSRP, please contact Dana at (586) 445-4159 or [email protected]
- The Early Childhood Center offers both half day and full day program options for children who are 3 and 4 years old on or before September 1st.
- Half Day Preschool: We offer a morning session from 8:00-11:00 AM, and an afternoon session from 12:30-3:30 PM. (Please note: Stay N Play is not offered currently for this program).
- Full Day Preschool: We offer a full day session that runs from 8:00am-3:30pm. Preschool Latchkey is also offered before school from 7-8am and/or after school from 3:30-5:30pm for our children enrolled in this program. You will need to sign up for this option in addition to Full Day Preschool.
- The Early Childhood Center offers 2, 3 or 5 days a week.
-Watch the Preschool Welcome Video
-View the Preschool Virtual Open House
• Original Birth Certificate – not a record of birth: We will make a copy, but have to see the original
• Current Immunization Record: Please get this from your child’s Pediatrician
• Driver’s License: We will make a copy
• Registration Fee ($50.00 non-refundable) to be collected at a later date.
- GSRP is a FREE Full Day program that runs Monday through Thursday from 8am-3:30pm. This is an income eligible program. Please see application below. Once you've completed the GSRP application and gathered ALL required documents, please contact Dana at 586-445-4159 or by email at [email protected] for next steps.
- Preschool Latchkey is offered for a fee before school from 7-8am and/or after school from 3:30-5:30pm for our children enrolled in this program. You will need to sign up for this option in addition to GSRP.
- Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE) services include special instruction and related services provided to young children, ages three through five, who qualify under the Individuals with Disabilities Act (IDEA, Part B, Section 619).
- Please contact Chris Templeton in Student Services at (586)445-4000 ext.2513 if you have questions or concerns about your child's development.