Early Childhood Center Programs
Please click on the Preschool process update link above for more information
Tuition Preschool for 3 and 4 Year Old Children
- The Early Childhood Center offers a half day program for children who are 3 and 4 years old on or before September 1st.
- We offer a morning session from 8:00-11:00 AM, and an afternoon session from 12:30-3:30 PM.
- The Early Childhood Center offers 2, 3 or 5 days a week.
- We have a Stay-N-Play program for children enrolled in one of our preschool classes. Stay-N-Play is offered from 6:30-8:00 AM and again from 11:00-6:00 PM.
Great Start Readiness Program (GSRP) for 4 Year Old Children
- GSRP is a free preschool for families who qualify. GSRP is an application process. Applications for the 2020-2021 school year will become available at the Early Childhood Center in mid February.
- GSRP is a half day program that runs Monday through Thursday. The morning session is 8:00-11:00 AM, and the afternoon session is 12:30-3:30 PM.
Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE)
- Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE) services include special instruction and related services provided to young children, ages three through five, who qualify under the Individuals with Disabilities Act (IDEA, Part B, Section 619).
- Please contact Chris Templeton in Student Services at (586)445-4000 ext.2513 if you have questions or concerns about your child's development.
If you are interested in enrolling your child in Tuition Preschool or GSRP, please contact Alyssa Calderon at (586) 445-4159 or email@example.com
NOTE: At this time, Lakeview will be accepting applications and enrollment paperwork via email - you can scan your paperwork or simply take a photo of it with your phone. Please email all paperwork to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also have a DROP BOX available in the vestibule of the ADMIN Building (27575 Harper) that is open from 6am to 7pm, Monday thru Friday. We will confirm receipt of your paperwork as it is checked in. Thank-you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time...Stay safe and healthy...
For information on Preschool Standards, see Early Childhood Standards of Quality for Prekindergarten