Please plan on attending the Preschool Program Information Night on February 13th at 5:00 PM
Early Childhood Center Programs
Tuition Preschool for 3 and 4 Year Old Children
- The Early Childhood Center offers a half day program for children who are 3 and 4 years old on or before September 1st.
- We offer a morning session from 8:00-11:00 AM, and an afternoon session from 12:30-3:30 PM.
- The Early Childhood Center offers 2, 3 or 5 days a week.
- We have a Stay-N-Play program for children enrolled in one of our preschool classes. Stay-N-Play is offered from 6:30-8:00 AM and again from 11:00-6:00 PM.
- Enrollment paperwork for the 2019-2020 school year will be available at the Early Childhood in mid February.
Great Start Readiness Program (GSRP) for 4 Year Old Children
- GSRP is a free preschool for families who qualify. GSRP is an application process. Applications for the 2019-2020 school year will be available at the Early Childhood Center in mid February.
- GSRP is a half day program that runs Monday through Thursday. The morning session is 8:00-11:20 AM, and the afternoon session is 12:30-3:45 PM.
Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE)
- Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE) services include special instruction and related services provided to young children, ages three through five, who qualify under the Individuals with Disabilities Act (IDEA, Part B, Section 619).
- Please contact Chris Templeton in Student Services at (586)445-4000 ext.2513 if you have questions or concerns about your child's development.
If you are interested in enrolling your child in Tuition Preschool or GSRP, please contact Alyssa Calderon at (586) 445-4159 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information on Preschool Standards, see Early Childhood Standards of Quality for Prekindergarten