Student Services » Academic Concerns

Academic Concerns

If your child is experiencing learning issues please discuss this with your child's classroom teacher and/or building administrator first. If a parent and teacher are not able to resolve the issue, the classroom teacher or building principal may refer a child to child study process. This process is referred to as Student Intervention Team (SIT) and provides an opportunity for a group of educators and parents to do a more thorough investigation into your child's educational needs and make further recommendations.