Lakeview Public Schools
Information for Substitutes for the 2017-2018 School Year
We are pleased to inform you that Lakeview Public Schools has recently partnered with EDUStaff, LLC to provide contracted services to our school district. The following employee groups will be affected by this change: Teachers, Secretaries, Para-professionals and Food Services.
In order to substitute at Lakeview Public Schools; you will need to submit an application to EDUStaff. Please complete the following steps to become an EDUStaff employee:
1. Complete the online EDUStaff application located at www.edustaffonline.com
2. Attend an application meeting (selected during the online application process)
3. Bring all necessary employment paperwork listed in the online application to the application meeting
· Fingerprints – Valid fingerprints can be transferred to EDUStaff. A fingerprint release will be filled out during the online application process.
· GCN Modules – A certificate of completion must be provided to EDUStaff as proof that these modules have been completed.
· Educational Documents (substitute teachers only) – An educational document release will be available for you to complete at the application meeting.
We are committed to working closely with EDUStaff in order to ensure the smoothest possible transition. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Lori Cherry in the Human Resources Office at (586) 445-4000, ext. 2503 or e-mail: email@example.com